Keeping up with this increasingly fast moving world can play havoc with our physical and mental wellbeing. Striving to maintain a healthy balance in life can be challenging. The pressures and expectations of today’s world often leave us feeling over-whelmed and lead us to believe that we should look or behave a certain way. Failing to reach society’s high expectations can leave us feeling anxious, stressed, frustrated and with a nagging feeling of self-doubt.
Feeling stuck in life, doubting yourself or having a poor body image may be signs that you may have low self-esteem or a lack of confidence in yourself. Working on your personal wellbeing will help you take back control of your life, ensuring you live a happier, more balanced, fulfilling life.
Not sure if Life Coaching is for you? Ask yourself if you do any of the following:
• Seek approval from others to feel good about yourself?
• Constantly criticise your appearance or achievements?
• Partake in negative self-talk?
• Find it difficult to accept compliments?
• Feel like you’re not good enough at times?
• Try to please others just to be liked?
• Avoid change or trying something new?
• Dread walking into a room full of strangers?
• Continuously check your phone when you’re uncomfortable in a social setting?
• Find yourself spending time online comparing your life to a person you have never met before?
• Compare your friends life to yours?
• Feel lost or unsure about who you are or what you want?
Whether you’re feeling stuck in your life right now or you want to regain your confidence, our coaching programmes can help you.
Our general Life Coaching programme consists of 4 coaching sessions (60 minutes each) in person or online. Once off (90 minute) sessions are available upon request.
Book your free phone consultation today to see if Life Coaching is right for you.